Sunday, March 22, 2009

Poor Little Eggs



Yesterday I followed Ding En to monash to do his egg race project with Tze Wey n a few others. Basically, Tze Wey's group got 3 people but it could be considered that he is a one-man-team since he was making one car and the other 2 were making another. In the end, his car is more successful than the other one (7m I think). In the process to complete this project, they probably lost about 5 eggs or more. And thats only from one team.

I feel kinda sad for Tze Wey since he gotta do the project while controlling his 2 teamates at the same time. Luckily, I was so nice to help him. Because if not, the university would have been more polluted by egg yolks, cotton wools and holes in the ground. At one point, Tze Wey almost gone crazy. Haha. It was soooooo funny.

After that, Ding En and I went to watch The International. Not a bad show but its just one of those shows where I don't like the ending. After the show, we went to look at the sea exhibition thing and before we went home Ding En was soooooo evil to influence me to laugh at people falling down when skating. And there was this one poor boy who kept falling down every 5 minutes or less.


The first cracked egg of the day

The surgeon's son trying to bandage it with the help of his helper

The bandaged egg after the surgery

The second prototype made by the rest of the group

And this is the egg that Ding En went and torture. Poor lil egg... In the end, it got crushed by the elevator's door.

Tze Wey - The boss of the day

This is one of the fish we saw at pyramid. See the 2 green thing on its head? Ding En says its to protect the other fishes from its poison.
But unfortunately...one of it from the back fell out. And Ding En said that thats why a fish in that tank was dying. Poor lil fish...
The fish that is camera shy to Ding En

The fish with a kissing shape mouth


The best picture of the day. At least thats what I think so. Its Tze Wey cutting Ding En as they were racing...or should i say Ding En losing to Tze Wey. Haha

No comments: