Saturday, March 14, 2009

Randomness

Since I got nothing really happening to post, I'll just post some random stuff then. Second week of university and its already so stressful. It's not like there is many assignments yet since its just management assignment now but its the thought of the future assignments and how hard the subjects are. I can't fully grasp 3 out of 4 subjects completely now which is seriously bad. Now maths oso so hard already and those of you who know me well enough should know that maths is one of my favourite subjects. All because of probabilities...haihz....

On a happier note, I get to go watch movies every friday in sunway pyramid. Its cause Ding En wants to wait for his brother until 4 something so that's something better to do than studying rite? So far we watched Punisher, Role Model, Sex Drive, and Race to Witch Mountain. Next week...Hotel for Dogs....hopefully of course. Haha.

And here are some random pictures since I don't like posts with no pictures. Lolz.


Not a bad show. Quite alot of blood and violence

This is quite a dirty show for a pg-13 movie but a nice show.

This show is definitely dirty which I'm sure you can tell by the name itself but quite funny too. Amelia went to watch it the same time as me too.

This is one of those alien shows with a sense of humour.

This is a card they gave us when Ding En's card got eaten by the machine. When we went and told the guy about it, he thought we were so dumb that we don't know how to use that machine. The guy said something like "letak duit dalam dulu" or "tekan cancel la" or something stupid. In the end he just gave us this card to exit.

This picture was taken yesterday. We walked allllllll the way to sunway pyramid from monash just to buy tickets to that nights movie since I got 2 hours break then. And the smart guy wanted to carry his bag all the way there with him for no good reason at all. Not to mention it was so hot. So...the result was a sweaty back shaped like a bag. If you look carefully in the picture I'm sure you can see it.

So this is my university life so far. Its only been 2 weeks and its already so hard. Haihz..... Hopefully I can cope with things soon.

No comments: