Sunday, May 24, 2009

Just To Post Something New

I know my blogs been laying dormant lately. Exams and assignments are suddenly piling up so I've been quite busy with them and that makes me lazy to update. But since Esther keeps asking me to update, then I'll just simply post something random.


Huey Ee sleeping in Management lecture. She most likely will kill me if she sees this.

Grace too. Sleeping so comfortably. These 2 pics were taken quite some time ago already.

The totally empty computer lab that I used once...pure silence


Tze Wey and Ding En's lab 3's super complicated device just to turn off an alarm clock

A picture that I think its nice...but people like Tze Wey thinks its 'wuliao'=(

2 people trying to get into the car and get away leaving me stranded in monash. Pure Evil People

The too free person who invades the physics class ever so often that has so much time to do this

Tze Wey the Terrorist

Just some pictures of Tze Wey that i played with

Good Ding En

Evil Ding En

Ding En trying to hide from his many girlfriends who are trying to beat him up. Hehe

The two face thinker

And lastly......I like this picture too. Looks like some kind of ninja/assassin only.

Till next time...most likely after my finals.

No comments: