So university has restarted again and its probably more stressful than the first semester. But for the past 2 Tuesdays, me and my friends have been going to pyramid to waste sometime since we got more than 3hours of break. The first time, we went bowling. It was the first time me and Daniel ever bowled and even so, Daniel was able to score about 10 points higher than the rest of us. Beginner's luck i guess.....hehe. Then the second week we were unable to bowl since there was a tournament going on so we just decided to sit around and talk in McDonalds. But I guess thats was better than doing homework all the time. Apparently there is plans to go ice skating next week which I'm kinda worried about since I never ice skate before in my life. But who knows. If we do go ice skating, it would b a very funny time BUT luckily no one goes to pyramid as early as 10am. Hehe.
The first week we went to pyramid, we went bowling!
Heres Wing Yann bowling
And heres me hoping to get 2 strikes.....unfortunately I didn't get any at all=(
Daniel, supposedly never bowled before but got 2 strikes I think
And Benjamin trying to hit the 3 pins
And...heres a bowl rolling to the pins. Is it gonna strike?
Heres our second final score. Unfortunately, the screen so fast turn off after we finished so we couldn't get a better picture of it.
The second week, we just went to pyramid and hung out at McDonalds.




My ice-cream cone
(Of course thats not my hand.....I don't wear nail polish in case you didn't know)
Alan drinking his favourite drink.....coke!
Benjamin eating the quite expensive McFlurry
And Wing Yann caught in the act munching down on fries. Hehe.
No comments:
Post a Comment