Saturday, July 18, 2009

Pull Over

Last Friday, me and the usual people went to Tropicana Mall to watch Harry Potter. Tze Wey drove to my house to pick me up. BUT...on the way they got stopped by the police that were doing really random spot-checks in front of Wern Ming's house. He didn't do anything wrong of course but the police wanted to check his boot and also his car. Coincidentally, he had chemicals that people don't usually have in his car(thanks to Ding En I guess). The police officer was curious to what they were. Luckily nobody knows what these chemicals can be made into unless they research it, so they pulled through.

But what's so weird about getting pulled over by the police for no reason?............Nothing of course. BUT it is definitely funny to get pulled over TWICE by the SAME police officer.

When we were on our way back like 3-4 hours later, we got pulled over again. The police officer didn't even remember them. When he asked for Tze Wey's liscence and IC, Tze Wey said "Why are you stopping us again even though you already did that like 3 hours ago?" Then the guy said "I did? Okok...you guys can go." Of course all this was said in Malay and of course I'm paraphrasing. But its definitely and hopefully a once in a lifetime thing.

So why do you think he pulled them over twice? Theres gotta be a reason why the guy chose to pulled THEM over twice compared to all the other people that drove by that area.
(I'm just creating and excuse to put pictures here. Hehe)

Was it Tze Wey's scary look?

Or was it Tze Wey's driving?

Or may be it was Ding En's evil look that attracted their attention?

I guess we will never know the real reason behind it all..............oh well. Just to post something new before holidays end.=)