Jeremy: So what do you think happened to the rest of us?
Me :I donno.....
Jeremy:Look under your chair...
And what do u know...there was a plastic bag with a shirt inside. I tell you that jeremy is full of surprises. Later on....
Jeremy:I'm not sure if that shirt can fit u anot.
Me :Sure can fit want la. I'm sure grace and huei lin bought me a size L
(cause they went to sunway pyramid to buy for me the shirt after maths)
But when i took the shirt out, it was a size M. Then i just agak-agak and see can fit or not.
Me:Never mind la.....if cannot fit then just give wee kiat la for his birthday from all of us.
Since he usually wear size M shirts anyway.
The front and back cover of the file
The lovely letters they wrote on the inside
Other than that, my family also bought me a delicious black forest cake. And also, this is the first year that i recieved so many birthday wish smses from my other friends. So, Thank You so much to all of you!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment