So last Monday we(me, Yie Ern and Wern Ming) finally went out to one U. It was like a super late last minute plan. We only discuss it like the night before and decided on the show a few minutes before 12am. I say that because they asked me to book the tickets and I was scared i couldnt book the tickets for the day itself. But I was able to book a few minutes before 12am. We decided to watch Gamer because that was the only show left to watch since Yie Ern watched G-Force already. I didn't think it was that bad of a show, but then again I never say a show is bad before. Haha. They didn't like the show at all which is quite understandable. But putting the show aside, it was a nice day out all together.
All of us together
The Evolution of Yie Ern Into A Pro Bowler
Started out as rolling the ball
Then throwing the ball
And finally.....the pro's way of doing it.
Wern Ming's Already A Pro Bowler
Ready...
Aim...
Fire!

I just had to put this picture up. Hehe.
The other pictures are in facebook. I lazy to upload here. So slow.
No comments:
Post a Comment