Wednesday, January 14, 2009

An Explosive New Year's Eve

This post might be way past its expiration date.....but i got nothing better to do at home now anyway.

So, on New Year's Eve, i went to Ding En's bbq party. The party was suppose to start at 7pm, so me and Tze Wey arrived there at 6.45pm. But in the end the party started at almost 8pm.

But the 2 best part of this party was....1)its the first time i spent New Year's Eve with my friends instead of just watching tv at home. 2)its the first time that I've seen an explosion live. Cause the brilliant Ding En went and drop a can of butane into a flower pot filled with burning charcoal. Me and Tze Wey literally ran for our lives. But it only exploded after about 10-15 minutes later. I told them the flower pot was gonna explode, but noooo...they said it can withstand the blast. Before we head home, Tze Wey helped Ding En collect the evidences that flown all across the field. I was just there as a witness. All in all, it was a very interesting and different New Year's Eve.

Ding En lighting up a fire IN HIS HOUSE

The burning charcoal

Tze Wey and I sat on the swing at one point for fun

Its been a very long time since i sat on one

The aftermath of the explosion. The poor flower pot never had a chance.....

No comments: